2013 Street Stock
CAR AND BODY:
- No trucks.
- Must have stock body parts, panels or stock appearing
body parts and bumpers.
- 5-inch spoiler.
- Hood must be kept in place at all times.
- Body sheet metal must be kept in place at all
- No mirrors.
- Floorboard in driver's side compartment.
- Firewall, front and rear, must have holes
- ALL GLASS - headlights, taillights, etc., must be
- Door welded.
- ALL CARS MUST HAVE
ACCEPTABLE TWO HOOKS: one on the front and one on the
rear outside the body capable of sustaining the weight
of the car when lifted or you will be fined $25.00.
- Full front and
rear bumper covers, front and back must be stock
appearing; metal bumpers outside of body must be
- No pipe bumpers.
- Front and rear bumpers must be tied at both ends to
frame by chain or cable to prevent losing. This is
Screen by be used in windshield area but drivers must wear a
full-face shield helmet.
- Minimum stock wheelbase allowed - 106-inches.
- If car was manufactured without full frame, front and
rear frame sections must be tied together with 2x4-inch
- Square tubing is permitted in rear of frame for fuel
- Wheelbase must match right and left side. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- MINIMUM 3000 LB. WITH
DRIVER AFTER RACE.
- NO ADDED WEIGHT ABOVE
DRIVER SHOULDERS ( SAFETY FACTOR).
- WEIGHT MUST BE BEHIND
FRONT AXLE AND NO FURTHER BACK THAN FUEL CELL AND
SECURELY FASTENED TO FRAME.
- Gas tank may be moved into truck area of car but must
be securely fastened.
- Suitable firewall between gas tank and driver is
- Should be of 2-inch black pipe or 1-1/2 seamless
tubing or larger.
- Roll cage is 4-post design with "X" bracing behind
seat with 3 bars on both side doors fastened to frame
- No square tubing.
- Optional but highly recommended with exhaust pipes
bump to outside behind driver on either side of car with
no turn down.
- No cutouts.
- Steel headers.
- No modifying of the suspension is allowed.
- Steel shocks ONLY.
- No adjustable shocks.
- No double shocking.
- Controlled weight jacks can be adjusted from driver's
seat inside car are strictly prohibited!
- Tubular upper 'A' frame allowed.
- No adjustable - right and left must match.
- Rear - after market control arms is allowed.
TRANSMISSION AND REAR END:
- Automatic, 3-speed, 4-speed accepted.
- NO QUICK CHANGE
- Rear end floaters allowed.
Latemodel tires no larger than 14-inches from sidewall to
- Steel wheels reinforced with plating, washer, or
double nuts to prevent their loss during the race.
- Bead locks allowed on all four corners.
- NO SCREWS IN RIM.
- Must be stock appearing.
- Headers permitted.
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED -
GAS ONLY. NO FUEL INJECTED CARS PERMITTED.
- One carburetor any type.
- Heads & Block must be cast iron.
- Intake manifolds - any single 2-barrell or
4-barrell stock or aluminum single feed.
- NO DRY SUMPS!
- Engine in stock location or #1 spark plug in line with
center of ball joint. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Batteries must be in trunk area properly contained to avoid
leakage in the event of damage, no further back than fuel
cell and securely fastened to the frame.
- Cars must have safety strap in front of drive
- Drive shaft to be of steel only.
- A brace to protect radiator may be installed no larger
than 1-1/2-inch OD tubing or rectangular tubing.
- CANNOT BE WIDER THAN
- Seat belt dating must not exceed five (5) years old.
- Seat belts must be bolted to frame and pass
- Shoulder harness is required.
- Only seat belt with quick release mechanism
- A bucket seat with padded headrest higher than
driver's head is recommended and should be secured to
frame and roll cage high and low.
- FULL FIRESUITS ARE
REQUIRED (YOU MUST WEAR ONE).
- Only racing type helmet with full-race shield should
- A full metal firewall must be installed between driver
and engine, and between fuel tank and driver.
- Fuel tank must be securely fastened and must be welded
and sealed at top, bottom, and sides.
- No 5-gallon containers or converted grease or oil
containers may be used as tanks.
- Fuel lines run under floor, if not, must be covered
and sealed at both ends by rubber hose only.
- Fuel cells are highly recommended.
- Should have fire extinguisher within driver's reach.
- Numbers can be of 3 digits and one letter.
- No duplicate numbers allowed.
- No fractions allowed.
- Must be at least 18-inches high and 2-inches
- Cars should have 4x4-inch number on the windshield
- All numbers must be painted on both sides of the car
and on the roof. All numbers must be visible and
legible - contrasting to color of car. This means
don't put a white number on a silver car.
- When a car is registered in the pits, that car can
only run that number for that night.
If you have questions about your car qualifying for these
rules, any driver or pit crew member has till 7:00pm to ask
tech inspector to check their car.
All drivers under the age of 18 MUST have
signed waver by parent or guardian, Notarized.
REFER TO THE GENERAL RULES
FOR ALL OTHER RULES.
ON THE FIRST NIGHT OF
POINTS ALL RULES WILL APPLY! NO OPEN COMPETITION.
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed
to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to
establish minimum acceptable requirements for events.
The rules shall govern the conduct of all events, and by
participating in these events, all participants are deemed
to have complied with these rules. No expressed or
implied warranty to safety shall result for publication or
compliance with these rules and/or regulations. They
are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are
in no way a guarantee against injury to the participant,
spectator, or official. The race director shall be
empowered to permit deviation from any of the specifications
herein or impose any further restrictions that in his
opinion do not alter the minimum acceptable
requirements. No expressed or implied warranty of
safety shall result from such alteration of
specification. Any interpretation of these rules is
left to the discrepancies of the officials. Their
decisions are final.
Anyone causing disturbance at the track such as fighting,
blocking the track, etc., will be subject to 1 or 2 week
suspension or a fine of $300.00 or both. They will
also be responsible for all physical or property damage from
such disturbance to himself or others. A fine of
$300.00 levied and paid before person(s) will be allowed on
MARION CENTER SPEEDWAY premises. Fine payment will be
added to the point fund. The track officials will
govern disturbance on a case-by-case basis.
No dogs will be permitted into the pits unless they are
service animals only.