2013 Strictly Stock
CAR AND BODY:
- No trucks.
- Must have metal roof, stock looking body parts,
panels, and bumpers.
- NO SPOILERS.
- Hood must be kept in place at all times.
- Body sheet metal must be kept in place at all
- No mirrors.
- Firewall in stock location.
- Floor board in stock location.
- Can be made out of 24-gauge sheet metal.
- Firewalls, front and rear, must have all holes
- ALL GLASS - headlights, taillights, etc., must be
- All chrome stripping must be removed.
- Door welded.
- ALL CARS MUST HAVE
ACCEPTABLE TWO HOOKS: one on the front and one on the
rear outside the body capable of sustaining the weight
of the car when lifted or you will be fined $25.00.
- Bumper covers front and rear, metal bumpers outside
body must be stock.
- No pipe bumpers and no sharp edges.
- Body must be neat appearing, no loose parts.
- Front and rear bumpers must be tied at both ends to
frame by chain or cable to prevent losing. This is
may be used in windshield area but drivers must wear a
full-face shield helmet.
- Must be factory.
- If car was manufactured without full frame, front
and rear frame sections must be tied together with a
2x4-inch frame box.
- Square tubing is permitted in rear of frame for fuel
- Frame minimum 106-inches.
- MINIMUM 3300 LB.
WITH DRIVER AFTER RACE.
- NO ADDED WEIGHT
ABOVE DRIVER SHOULDERS ( SAFETY FACTOR).
- WEIGHT MUST BE
BEHIND FRONT AXLE AND NO FURTHER BACK THAN FUEL CELL
AND SECURELY FASTENED TO FRAME.
- Gas tanks may be moved into trunk area of car but
must be securely fastened.
- Suitable firewall between gas tank and driver is
- Should be of 2-inch black pipe or 1-1/2 seamless
tubing or larger.
- Roll cage is 4-post design with "X" bracing behind
seat with 3 bars on both side doors fastened to frame
- No square tubing.
- Highly recommended padded roll bars/cage.
- Optional but highly recommended with exhaust pipes
bump to outside behind driver on either side of car
with no turn down.
- No cutouts.
- Steel headers.
TRANSMISSION AND REAR
- No modifying of the suspension is allowed.
Shocks must be on original mounts.
- No double shocking.
- No screw type weight jacks.
- Shocks - steel only, mp adjustable shocks.
- No tubular A-frames.
WHEELS & TIRES:
- Automatic, 3-speed, 4-speed accepted.
- NO QUICK CHANGE
- Engine must
match car, such as: GM-GM, FORD-FORD, etc.
- No floater rear ends.
- 9-inch Ford Rears are okay.
- Steel wheels.
- Maximum 15-inches x 8-inches rim and tires 11-inch
max. sidewall to sidewall.
- NO SCREWS IN RIMS.
- Must be stock appearing with cast iron manifold both
intakes and exhaust.
- Front spark plug holes must be in front of upper
- NO HEADERS PERMITTED.
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED - GAS ONLY. NO FUEL
INJECTED CARS PERMITTED.
- 350 Chevy, 351 Ford,360 Chrysler.
- 4-barrel allowed.
- No electric fuel pumps.
- Carburetors: any 2- barrel - 4-barrel single
- Vacuum secondary - Vacuum must work - Secondary
cannot open when engine is NOT running.
- No aluminum heads and NO 400 blocks and stock
appearing distributors - NO mags, MSD, Mallory, Accel,
Pertronix and No extra spark boxes.
Batteries must be in trunk area properly contained to
avoid leakage in the event of damage, no further back than
fuel cell and securely fastened to the frame.
Cars must have strap in front of drive shaft.
- A brace to protect radiator may be installed no
larger than 1-1/2-inch OD tubing or rectangular
- CANNOT BE WIDER
- Seat belt dating must not exceed five (5) years old.
- Seat belts must be bolted to frame and pass
- Shoulder harness is required.
- Only seat belt with quick release mechanism
- A bucket seat with padded headrest higher than
driver's head is recommended and should be secured to
frame and roll cage high and low.
- FULL FIRESUITS ARE
REQUIRED (YOU MUST WEAR ONE).
- Only racing type helmet with full-race shield should
- A full metal firewall must be installed between
driver and engine, and between fuel tank and
- Fuel tank must be securely fastened and must be
welded and sealed at top, bottom, and sides.
- No 5-gallon containers or converted grease or oil
containers may be used as tanks.
- Fuel lines run under floor, if not, must be covered
and sealed at both ends by rubber hose only.
- Fuel cells are highly recommended.
- Should have fire extinguisher within driver's reach.
- Numbers can be of 3 digits and one letter.
- No duplicate numbers allowed.
- No fractions allowed.
- Must be at least 18-inches high and 2-inches
- Cars should have 4x4-inch number on the windshield
- All numbers must be painted on both sides of the car
and on the roof. All numbers must be visible and
legible - contrasting to color of car. This
means don't put a white number on a silver car.
- When a car is registered in the pits, that car can
only run that number for that night.
If you have questions about your car qualifying for these
rules, any driver or pit crew member has till 7:00pm to
ask tech inspector to check their car.
All drivers under the age of 18 MUST have
signed waver by parent or guardian, Notarized.
REFER TO THE GENERAL
RULES FOR ALL OTHER RULES.
ON THE FIRST NIGHT OF
POINTS ALL RULES WILL APPLY! NO OPEN COMPETITION.
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed
to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to
establish minimum acceptable requirements for
events. The rules shall govern the conduct of all
events, and by participating in these events, all
participants are deemed to have complied with these
rules. No expressed or implied warranty to safety
shall result for publication or compliance with these
rules and/or regulations. They are intended as a
guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a
guarantee against injury to the participant, spectator, or
official. The race director shall be empowered to
permit deviation from any of the specifications herein or
impose any further restrictions that in his opinion do not
alter the minimum acceptable requirements. No
expressed or implied warranty of safety shall result from
such alteration of specification. Any interpretation
of these rules is left to the discrepancies of the
officials. Their decisions are final.
Anyone causing disturbance at the track such as fighting,
blocking the track, etc., will be subject to 1 or 2 week
suspension or a fine of $300.00 or both. They will
also be responsible for all physical or property damage
from such disturbance to himself or others. A fine
of $300.00 levied and paid before person(s) will be
allowed on MARION CENTER SPEEDWAY premises. Fine
payment will be added to the point fund. The track
officials will govern disturbance on a case-by-case basis.
No dogs will be permitted into the pits unless they are
service animals only.